All bags are subject to search upon entry. Bags and items not permitted on Pasco County Schools property must be returned to the patron’s vehicle.
- ONLY bags that are clear, plastic, or vinyl are permitted inside an event venue. Clear Ziploc bags are permitted.
- No other bags of ANY kind are permitted for ANY spectator. This includes backpacks, fanny packs, purses and duffle bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags. These bags will be subject to search prior to entry, unless the item meets the clear bag guidelines.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to the following:
- Weapons of any kind
- Any item that could be used as a missile
- Aerosol or spray bottles (including those of sunscreen)
- Recreational Balls
- Illegal Drugs
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Pets (exceptions will be made for service animals)
- Sticks/Poles/Camera/“Selfie” Sticks/Extenders or Gimbals
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones (strictly prohibited on stadium property including parking lots, stadium exterior and inside the stadium)
- Food and Drinks not purchased at the venue
Allowed Items Include the following:
- Ponchos if worn, carried over the arm, or in original sealed clear package
- Blankets and/or towels if unrolled or unfolded
- Small, handheld radios or TVs with earphones
- Binoculars, worn around the neck or carried (not in a case)
- Cameras with carry strap (not carried in a case)
- Sunscreen lotion (no aerosol or spray bottles)
- Banners and/or flags without sticks or poles
- Seat cushions
Patron Code of Conduct
Students are expected to abide by the Pasco County Schools Student Code of Conduct. Pasco County Schools is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lots. We want all fans attending our events to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a game, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or drug impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of school officials
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games.
Visit our new event security procedures page for more information!